1. How do I schedule an appointment?
On the beaches call 850-230-6700 to schedule an appointment In town call 850-769-0330.
2. How soon can you come over?
If you call by noon, we can usually be there the same day.
3. What locations do you cover?
We serve most cities in Bay County and the 30-A section of South Walton County in NW Florida. More about our repair service areas.
4. Do you provide a warranty?
5. How much does your repair service cost?
Service costs vary with products and location.
6. What types of appliances do you service?
We service most major household appliances.
7. What brands of appliances do you service?
GE, Whirlpool, Maytag, Frigid Air, Kitchen Aid, Roper, Profile, and many others.
8. Do you carry parts in stock?
Yes. We carry most common parts in stock.
9. Do you sell parts?
10. Do you sell used appliances?
Yes! Visit our Used Appliance pages for more information.
11. Can you quote me a price over the phone?
No. We will need to assess the problem before providing an accurate estimate to repair. We can come to you, or you can bring the appliance to our location for an estimate.
12. What methods of payment do you take?
Master Card, Visa, Discover, check cards, debit cards, checks and cash.